SVAS Photo Section Photographic Competition – 2016
There are two Competition Categories:
- Any aircraft in flight at Old Warden.
- A subject or activity on the ground at Old Warden.
- The competition is open to prints only.
- All prints entered must be mounted and titled.
- The maximum print size is A4.
- Only Photo Section members are eligible and the entrant’s name and SVAS membership number must be written on the back of the mount.
- All entries must have been taken since the start of the 2013 display season.
- Members may enter up to 5 prints in each category. None of the entries is to have been entered in any other SVAS photographic competition or been published previously in Prop-Swing.
- The entry fee is £2 per print. Cheques are to be payable to SVAS.
- The REVISED closing date for the competition is 31st DECEMBER 2016
- Up to and including the closing date entries (together with entry fee) may be handed in at the Tent at any display or at the shop at Old Warden or posted to SVAS Photo Section, Old Warden Aerodrome, BIGGLESWADE, SG18 9EP, in all cases marked for the attention of Barry Euinton.
- The results of the competition will be announced, and awards presented, at the Photo Section meeting to be held early in 2017 (date to be advised). Winning entries will be published in Prop-Swing.
The competition will be judged by Ian Frimston who has considerable experience in both photography and the Shuttleworth Collection; he has previously judged the RAF photographic competition.
The winner and runner up in each category will receive an engraved award.