You can support the SVAS whenever you shop online by using easyfundraising and if you are an eBay seller you can donate a portion of the selling price to the SVAS. For more details please see below:
Support SVAS and raise money whenever you shop online
It’s very simple – just visit easyfundraising to register and allow you to shop with over 2,000 well known retailers such as Amazon, Argos, M&S, eBay and many more. Then, whenever you buy something, the retailer makes a donation to the SVAS. easyfundraising has helped other causes to raise over £2,000,000 and we’ve already raised over £150 with a small group of volunteers – so it really does work.
We’d be really grateful if you could use easyfundraising too. It won’t cost you a penny extra to shop through easyfundraising and there are even opportunities to save money with special offers and voucher codes.
Please make a difference to the SVAS and take a look at easyfundraising at the above web address today.
Once you have registered, if you are a UK Tax payer, please remember to enter your GiftAid settings by doing the following:
- Log on to your easyfundraising account
- Click on ‘Account’ menu and select ‘Settings’
- Scroll down to the ‘Your GiftAid Settings’ section where you will need to enter the following information:
the first line of your address
- Tick to confirm both that you are a UK Taxpayer and that you would like GiftAid to be added to your donations.
- Finally, click on ‘Save Changes’
Hints and Tips
- When making a purchase online you must remember first to log into the easyfundraising website and use their link to the retailer of your choice, otherwise your purchase will not qualify for a donation.
- Check your Internet browser settings are optimised to reduce the chances of donations not being made. Details may be found here.
- If you don’t receive a donation you believe you should have, you should contact easyfundraising using their ‘Contact Us’ form and selecting the correct subject from the list. Via: http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/support/contact-us/
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are also a good source of information. Find them here.
Sell items to raise funds for SVAS via eBay
This lets you sell items and allow the SVAS to benefit by donating all or a percentage of the sale value in increments of 10% up to 100%. The donation is then handled by Ebay’s partner MissionFish who are able to claim back the tax via the GiftAid scheme.
For full information on how to sell for the benefit of the SVAS, please visit this link which explains how to go about it.
More information about Ebay for Charity is available at this page.
To see how it works, please click on this link.